Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cloud 10's New Music Spot


As I sit in the Ottawa International Airport I thought I would lace you guys with some new music before I hop on a plane at 6:30 to Toronto and then Toronto to Nassau!! WOOOOT! We got some new tracks from Keri Hilson, Jamie Foxx and Drake,

Toy Soldier - Keri Hilson


Fall For Your Type - Jamie Foxx featuring Drake (This Drake penned track is featured on Jamie's upcoming album 'Best Night of My Life' slated to drop December 21st.  Drake killed his version of this song listen HERE)


Ass On The Floor - Dirty Money featuring Swizz Beats (This track is classic Swizzy and I love the infectious beat, this is one for the clubs.  Last Flotilla to Miami drops today!!)



You Be Killing Em - Fabulous (This song is a nice caper, sly ass banger but I'm digging Amber Rose in the vid.. SHE BAD!!)


Big Talk - The Cool Kids (Nice track featuring some Underground Hip Hop)


Honda Accord Music - Rapsody featuring Skyzoo and Thee Tom Hardy (I listened to some of Rapsody's stuff over on www.concreteloop.com the other day and I was impressed, she has a mixtape that dropped and ole girl is NICE...I love the title of this track too Honda Accord for us regular folks!!)

RAPSODY - HONDA ACCORD MUSIC (REMIX) from Pricefilms on Vimeo.


LV

No comments:

Post a Comment