Monday, October 18, 2010

Cloud 10's New Music Spot: Willow Smith 'Whip My Hair'


Well ladies...and some of you fellas, here is the brand spanking new video from the Smith Dynasty I mean family.  9-year old Willow Smith's song 'Whip My Hair' received the video treatment and the song will probably blow up the charts.  I don't really see the hype but if yall like it...I love it.. I guess.  Roc Nation's newest and youngest signee's video is nice, age-appropriate, quirky and makes the song more tolerable.  Willow's little vocals are way more advanced than her 9 years though so I can give her that.  I pray that she doesn't slut up her image like Miley Montana and stay a kid for as long as possible.  I hate how kids can't be kids anymore and lose their youtful exuberance and innocence way too early.  The industry is a beat so Will and Jada better keep that little girl grounded as all hell before she ends up pulling a damn Montana 'Spots R Us' Fishburne.  Anyway that's another topic for another day.





LV

No comments:

Post a Comment