Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cloud 10's New Music Spot: Nicki Minaj featuring Eminem - Roman's Revenge


Well Nicki went WAY THE FUGG OFF!! Guess this that response Lil Kim demanded huh?  That ounce of respect and recognition she's been talking to anyone who would listen about huh??


Roman's Revenge- Nicki Minaj (feat. Eminem) by vinney91


WELL I THINK ITS OFFICIAL THAT NICKI JUST SLAYED EVERY RAP BITCH IN THE BUILDING WITH A COUPLE BULLETS WITH KIMBERLY JONES' NAME ON EM... phewwwwwwwwwwwwww


"Is this the thanks that I get for putting you b*tches on? Is it my fault that all of you b*tches gone. Shoulda sent a thank you note you little hoe, now I’mma wrap your coffin with a bow." 


"Word that b*tch mad cause I took the spot? well b*tch if u ain’t sh*tting, then get off the pot/got some n*ggas out in Brooklyn that’ll off ya top….”

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!

LV




No comments:

Post a Comment