Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: 'Are You Obsessed With the Right Things?' Breast Cancer Awareness


Singapore based artist Andy Yang Soo Kit has created quite a stirring advertisement campaign to get women focused on the health of their breasts.  The campaign was done in collaboration with Singapore's Breast Cancer Foundation!  Since Cloud 10 loves breasts and even more I love healthy tooties I thought it was appropriate that I share these cool images with you guys.  I first saw the ad as a backdrop on Jovi's computer and thought I had to share!





Remember ladies and gents, check yourselves regularly at home and also go and see your doctor for your mammograms!!

Advertising Agency: DDB, Singapore
Executive Creative Director: Joji Jacob
Creative Director: Thomas Yang
Copywriter: Khairul Mondzi
Art Director: Andrea Kuo
Account Director: Rowena Bhagchandani
Account Executive: Ng Ling Kai
Illustrator: Andy Yang Soo Kit
Digital retoucher: Agnes Teo
Photographer: Allan Ng / Republic Studios


Via: I Believe in Andy

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment