Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cloud 9 Status (Whisky Tango Foxtrot) |WTF|: Surra De Bunda


Surra De Bunda translates to what has to be Booty Juice in the Mouth...that is what I gathered after watching this poor chap have his face smeared with ass juices and other unmentionables that would cause many of you to lose your meals.  I don't even know what to say right now, Brazil is responsible for a lot of Portugues Fackery that many of you have no idea about.  But this right here is a clear example of some of the stuff that is currently blossoming in that country. 

Click Read More to see the video which is NSFW (Not Safe For Work)


 

I swear to God it looks like she is taking a poot on his face everytime and his facial expressions are just priceless. There is no way in hell I'd get down with this, booties are for looking at and squeezing ONLY.  NOT FOR HAVING IT THRUST SWEATILY (MIGHT I ADD) ONTO YOUR FACE. iQUIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment