Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cloud 9 Status: (Whisky Tango Foxtrot) | WTF: Kanye West Jewelry Line


Man it pains me to type this, deeply because you guys know I've been riding with Team Ye' since The College Dropout Days.  Shit Kanye West is one of the inspirations behind Cloud10LV.com.  That is why I have to ask a loud WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT at the two pieces of jewelry released as previews for his upcoming jewelry line.  Clearly the Horus pendant chain and the pyramid ring are inspired by Egypt.  The line is apart of the Kanye West Jewelry Collection.  I don't have much information on hand but stay tuned.

What do you guys think of the line the two pieces? 




I must admit the Horus piece is kinda nice from the view of the Eagle head...just saying.

Via: Highsnobiety 

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment