Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: Square


Where are all my small-business, out of the trunk hustlers at? This one is for everyone who ever wished they could say I take all major credit cards and debit along with cash and checks no matter where you are. The Square is here to answer your prayers as you make those sales unhindered..

According to Uncrate "This new service uses a small headphone port-connecting card reader and accompanying iPhone app to allow you to accept credit, debit, and pre-paid gift card payments anywhere you have an Internet connection. The customer signs with their finger, and can even have the receipt sent directly to their e-mail account."

All my iPhone users (like myself) and business folks this is the product for you!! I should get one just for my photography purposes, should definitely look into one of these. DOPENESS

Via: Uncrate

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment