Monday, February 15, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 2010


YUUUUUUUUUUUUUP its that time of year again! Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition is back with their new issue that is on newstands NOW!! The cover features Brooklyn Decker (wife of Andy Roddick) she looks aite not as good as Bar Rafaeli who graced last year's cover. Anyway the issue was shot on location in the Maldives, India, Chile, Portugal and Palm Springs to name a few of the exotic locales.

I think I will forever be jealous of Mr. Walter Iooss Jr.'s job as photographer, his work was one of the reasons I picked up a camera to capture the god given beauty that is the female form. The issue features perennial favorites Bar Rafaeli, Brooklyn Decker, Jessica White and Jessica Gomes (my wifey). Newcomers like Hilary Rhoda, Cintia Decker and Irina Shayk are highlights of whats to come in the future for the Swimsuit edition..

Here are some of my favorite girls at work..

Bar Rafaeli (One of my all time favorites hands down)



Jessica Gomes (My wifeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)



Jessica White (most alluring and seductive eyes out of all the ladies her sexy is natural)



Brooklyn Dekker (Mrs. Andy Roddick)





Hilary Rhoda (I think it was the elephant shots that did me in)





LV

No comments:

Post a Comment