Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: For My Ladies


Hello ladies, we have not forgotten about you, here is the latest post on the new updated Cloud 10 LV dedicated especially to all my ladies out there!!!

1) Marc Jacobs 2010 Fur Bags - Man I saw and I was like WOW P.E.T.A must be gearing up the troops as I type hahaha.

2) Prada S/S Accessories 2010



3) Jean-Paul Gaultier x Melissa - A 10 cm high strappy sandals made of recycled plastic you can be environmentally conscious and fly at the same time...Why not!?!?


4) Mai Lemore “Sentiment Profond” Sandals - I guess is a literal interpretation of art and nature fused with fashion. The ‘Sentiment Profond’ ( tr. Intense /Deep Emotion) Sandals by Mai Lemore. Featuring silk petals, hand painted leather, gold thorn-like heels, and a bee encrusted with crystal , onyx and agate.

Via: Highsnobette

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment