Saturday, January 16, 2010

Motorsport 6's

These are actually some nice looking 6's. The Motorsport 6's are coming out 2.06.2010 so everybody mark your calenders.(Or not, more pairs for me). I'm pretty sure that I will be coppin these. Nike has been making it hard for collectors with all these great drops comming soon. Next Saturday the Varsity red 6's are coming out and the copper foamposites, stated to be released 2.13.2010 but from what I've been hearing stores will release them when they get their shipments. I like the motorsport 6's. Jordan Brand mixed it up with a black sole as opposed to icey soles regularly found on 6's. I also like the cement print on the inside its a nice addition to the shoe. But yea, looking forward to coppin on release.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment