Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Laker 6's

When I first saw the pair of laker 6's on marqueesole I was blown away. I am a huge Laker fan and an even bigger Jordan fan. Jordan has a lot of heat coming out this year. I've seen a huge increase in craigslists ads with people selling some great heat just to make way for the new year. Same thing happened with the Space Jams. During Christmas time, I saw a lot of heat on craigslist, ebay, iss, and niketalk for example the 11/12CDP pack. Before a major release it seems like people like to get rid of their heat for cheap. But yea, back to the post. Laker 6's have 3m on them with yellow and purple stitching. Many people are on the fence about these, but Jordan Brand is coming out with so much heat this year they are sure to please.




No comments:

Post a Comment