Monday, January 4, 2010

Foamposites

What's happenin fellow sneaker brethren. So right now I am chillen at the apartment. I go to school out here in San Jose and boy oh boy they have a lot of great sneaker spots down here. Hopefully after class tommorow I'll go check some out. I was browsing ebay for some dope shoes that I slept on, and a pair that I really like are the Penny eggplant foamposites that released back in February of 2009. These shoes gained value exponentially, with a retail price tag of $200 and prices as high as $300 today. I honestly think these were the most anticipated and hyped colorway for the Foams. I haven't heard much hype over the copper foamposite, but most of the people I've been in contact with are definitely going to cop. In the Bay Area, Footaction and Footlocker won't be getting these. That's what makes them even more exclusive. Also stores get their shipments at different times. Shout out to Jgh0st23 on Nike Talk. But anyway both the eggplants and the coppers have bold colorways. Also, shoes with icey soles are always a plus in my book. But yes the foamposite is definitely a shoe that has grown on me and is a definite cop.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment