Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cloud 10's New Music Video Spot: Janelle Monae - Cold War


I am hoping you guys are enjoying the influx of new music I've been featuring lately.  I had to do it on the weekend and lace you guys with this new Janelle Monae video for her single 'Cold War' the follow-up to her hit 'Tightrope'.  What else is there to say about the surprisingly subdued Ms. Monae in this clip besides simple beauty.  A tight face shot is all there is to see in this clip and you don't want to turn away.  Ms. Monae is honest and shows all of her vulnerabilities in the clip.  I love it and it makes me admire and want to know her even more.  Janelle is usually a bundle of energy so it was kind of alarming yet refreshing to see her so subdued.  Awesome song too!!



LV

No comments:

Post a Comment