Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cloud 9 Status (Whisky Tango Foxtrot) |WTF|: Jeremy Scott x Adidas - Penguin Sneaker


Sigh, Jeremy Scott, Jeremy, Jeremy I don't know what to do when I view this guy's fashion sense sometimes.  Should I be in awe at its ingenuity or should I hang my head in embarrassment at the tackiness?  These 'interesting' Penguin sneakers that are being released as part of the F/W 2010 adidas Originals by Originals line are just ________ (insert descriptive noun). Let's just talk about the specifics of what Scott was trying to achieve here.  Obviously these shoes an ode to the tuxedo.  The upper is made of mesh, leather and patent leather.  I mean I see the vision and its a nicely designed sneaker I just don't care too much for the tuxedo portion of it...


Via: Highsnobiety 

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment