Monday, August 23, 2010

Cloud 10 Status: Bleu De Chanel


I shouldn't even share this one with yall because I may have a ton of my male blog readers or my female blog reader's boyfriends smelling like me but I'm not greedy (sometimes not really) so I'll share.  This new fragrance from Chanel (Bleu De Chanel) will get you some pannies to post on your wall fellas.  I was walking through the Bay and saw one of those pesky perfume girls standing there looking kind of out of it so I actually approached her for a whiff of the new Chanel output.  I was immediately impressed with the notes of citrus, peppermint, vetiver, grapefruit, cedar, labdanum, jasmine, ginger and sandalwood.  Definitely something for the night when you are ready to go and fist pump with the best of em!!

This will be the next cologne purchase I make (if you know me you know I'm a cologneaholic!)



-LV-

No comments:

Post a Comment