Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cloud 9 Status (Whisky Tango Foxtrot) |WTF|: Glen Davis Teaches Us How To Dougie!

I always thought Glen Davis was chromosome or two away from being a certified short bus rider...  Then there are other times when I am convinced Glen Big Baby Davis plays for team Tang.  The video of him seemingly teaching the world how to dougie during a time when he should be holed up in a gym somewhere encompasses so many of my previous suspicions.  Yes Glen Davis is probably the world's first closeted on the brink retard. Don't believe me see the video for yourself below.







                                                              (This ninja right HERE!!!)



SMFH how you gonna go be retardly gay?? That video was a mess man I've never seen a ball player who I thought were all grunt and macho put on some of the faces he did right there.

iQUIT

Even little Sparky's like you know not what I have endured or what I have seen. Please call the authorities ASAP!!!

Via: Black Sports Online 

LV

No comments:

Post a Comment