Saturday, September 5, 2009

Surplus Dope Suff

I don't know if many of you know, but I thoroughly enjoy Kanye West; his talent, antics, etc.
I, personally, believe that if Kanye West wasn't Kanye West, and I had a penis, I would be Kanye West.
Yes.

He was recently featured in a French Mag called Liberation Next (check the french article here.):


Here is an excerpt from the article. Pure and unabashed genuity.

He almost considers relationship like a contract, the other person is a partner, kids: the mandatory accessory. “Real rock stars, he said, one day get married and have rock stars babies.” More or less engaged to Amber Rose, a model spectacularly dressed in pink, he does not delude himself. "Of course women are attracted by celebrity, money, the illusion of 'love me for who I am' is stupid/an idiocy, we are no longer in college, I am f*cking Kanye West."

West does not respect anything. "Religions? Not more than fashion brands. Fans? Pffft. Art? Of course. If I wanted to be rich, says Kanye West, I would have created a line of T-Shirt with a bear, my emblem of the very first years”


Oh, Kanye.

No comments:

Post a Comment