Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vid Pick

3 weeks later, I'm back.

So, per my The Devil is Dope Post, I really don't listen to the radio much anymore. I needed crap-rap BREAK. But the few times I tried my luck, I would catch Ye's verse at the beginning of this track, and once I realized it was a Beyonce production, I went back to my trusty CD collection.

Let's first address the song's title, "Ego". [Insert every man's justification as to why you don't want to give their crusty ass your phone number here. Great.] Now, lets address how all of her video's since Get Me Bodied have been carbon copies of each other. Thirdly, Yes. Just in case you weren't certain, the lyrics are sexual innuendos. Just like Aaliyah's Rock the Boat. Lastly, I need Bey to get a new weave. She's like a Barbie doll this woman; literally and figuratively. Hating? Quite Possibly. But is it not justified?



No comments:

Post a Comment