Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Change IV A Dollar.

Pompous Photo Shoot.

So it finally came....and left.

Over the thanksgiving weekend, we had a photo shoot for the website via one of the best doing it, Dante Marshall. A lot of supporters came out and we are SO appreciate of them. Cliff (who, by the way, I stole all of the photos from), Midori- my color counter part, Moe Brown, Kristin Nichole, Marcus Whitmore, Trae, Philly Freshman, Thomas Walker, Chelcea Stowers, Armond Harris, Tyna McFanciee, DJ Mo Beatz....I believe that's it. Anyway, Thank you Thank you!

To see the video of the blog check Cliff Skighwalker's Blog-o.
Disclaimer: Nevermind my awkward cameo, I'm socially handicapped.

Photos.

First of all, let's address the antiquity of the building..
Why yes, this is the SAW V warehouse.












Photog and Skighwalker.


Me & Bas with Philly Freshman.


Ha. Look at the guy on your far left. I would [insert] a questionable dialogue, but it's apparent.


Philly and Midori.



No comments:

Post a Comment