Monday, October 20, 2008

Change IV a dollar.

So hello hello.

My name is Blue Skye, yes it's my real name so please don't ask me-I've been asked that question my entire life. I do a lot of things but primarily, I am the head designer and partner of Pompous Apparel. I'm also in the process of creating a non profit organization, writing two books and am working on being trilingual in Japanese, French, and English.
Oh and why Change IV a dollar? I consider myself a Perfect Imperfection of Complex Simplicity.

I'm really not all the weird, contrary to popular belief.
I just like what I like.

I'm about things that make me feel good and passionate. I'm about music; any kind that provokes emotion but especially hip hop, not to be confused with Rap. I'm talking about the kind of music where every other line rhymes even if they had to invent a word to make it fit. I'm about fashion more than absolutely anything, and not the cliche kind. I abhor trends, like when people wear those damn Stronger glasses that 'Ye wore in A VIDEO in EVERYDAY LIFE. If thats you, you look like a fool because everyone who isn't wearing them knows that they're not functional and you can't see. Dummy. Or those neck scarves or sunglasses in the club...sigh. No, I'm about the kind of fashion that's more like art; where your jaw drops and it was completely out of your control. I'm about love: whether it be through a mate, friendship, family whatever. I don't have much of those things but I have more than enough love in my life..♥. I'm about weird shit, like all the things you probably don't like cause you're afraid to. I live for that shit. I'm about NBA (KG is a god) and NFL..I'm about trying new things but not so much for the 'experience'. If it's not for the journey, it's just to be able to say I did it. I'm about learning new things and applying it in my life as much as possible. I'm about reciting quotes, green tea, Andy Warhol, and Marilyn Monroe. I'm about tattoos, piercings, and fuchsia. I wouldn't suggest sex, drugs, or insanity to anyone but they've worked out for me. I believe the safest place is out on a limb, and the worst thing anyone could do is say 'no'. I'm probably judging you, but don't take it personally. I'm not much of a crier but Remember the Titans gets me every damn time. I hate when people speak bad english and justify it by calling it "Ebonics". I can handle ignorance, but there's just no time for stupidity. Occasionally, i'll call people out but I usually try to prevent it; it just hurts feelings and ends with me explaining, by mathematic equation, how I am the consensus.
I'm an acquired taste, really.

I think that's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment