Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Sartorialist Files: Mahira Yasuhiro Desert Boots


Wow been a minute since I've feature a fly pair of shoes on the blog but these just screamed out DYLAN! I mean what more could you ask for from the marriage of desert boots and leather baroque wing-tip shoes?? I hope there is never a divorce in these newlywed's future.  Mahira Yasuhiro (try retyping that name three times correctly... let me know how it goes). 

Click READ MORE for more information and images...



OK, back to the shoes! Can we talk about how sleek and fly these look man?  You can show off the wing-tip leather portion and keep the suede a little secret for yourself or you can roll up the cuffs of your pants and flash the duality that are these shoes.  These definitely won't be for everyone but.. I DIG EM!!

Get yours over at Farfetch if the price tag doesn't make you pass out...

What do you think?

Via: Selectism

LV


No comments:

Post a Comment