Monday, July 11, 2011

Cloud 10 Status: Happy 38th Independence Bahamas

Grand Bahama Island.. Former Miss Grand Bahama Kerel Pinder!

38 years ago on this day, my country, the Commonwealth of the Bahamas became a sovereign independent nation.  Finally our destiny was in the hands of the Bahamian people, July 10th 1973 marked a pivotal day when we would march Forward, Upward, Onward, Together as a united people of an archipelago dotted with over 700 islands, rocks and keys.  Yes, my Bahamaland, lift up your heads to the rising sun! As we forge ahead to a brighter and more sun-soaked tomorrow.  Let us look back on how far we have come and how far we still have to go!

Below.. The some of the many reasons why I love my country, captured by myself!!!






HAPPY INDEPENDENCE BAHAMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment